Saturday, December 12, 2015

Looney-Goonie

The choice i had made
Was quite so strange
So i focused on how
How i might make a change

I sat there alone
I sat there, just me
Only to realize
I wanted to be free

Too peculiar to decide
Too ridiculous to view
But seriously needing
Something fun to do

But all i did was to
Think
Think
Think
And that wasn't helping not
One little bit

And then something clicked
Like an epiphany of rocks
That hit my head
I required socks!

My toes were curiously numb
My feet abnormally cold
How could i leave with empty shoes?
Oh how that would be bold!

So i went to my room
And dug through my drawer
Oh yes, there they are
Camo socks. Score!!!

So my choice formally perplexing
Now seemed so elementary
Once i deciphered my choice
It was remarkably complementary

So next time you feel anxious or blue
Just sit down, only you
Think a lot, and right on que
You may find your answer or a clue!

12-12-15
Boredom break

No comments: